Consultant-Accident & Emergency Medicine
- MBBS: Chettinad Hospital & Research Institute,Under The Tamil Nadu Dr.MGR Medical University.
- MEM: Masters in Emergency Medicine,Under George Washington University,USA.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support instructor(ACLS) & Basic Life Support(BLS) instructor under American Heart Association(AHA).
- Pediatric Advanced life Support(PALS) Provider.
- Fellowship in Intensive Care Medicine.
- Observership in Essentials of Palliative care & Pain Medicine.
Total No of Paper Presentation or Research Paper
- Best Thesis Presentation - In Post Graduate
- 6 Papers Presentation - National Journal
- Toxicology & developing a local poison care centre.
- Implementing Disaster medicine.
- Academic emergency medicine.
- Improving the standard of Pre-hospital care & education of medical Students & Paramedics in emergency medicine.
- Effective education research & newer teaching methods like simulation training.
Area of Expertise
- Advanced Cardiac Life (ACLS) Support & Basic Life support (BLS) Instructor
- Toxicology Management
- Developing Emergency Medical Services in Rural Areas
- Palliative Care & Pain Management
- Diabetes -Spectrum & Handling its Complications
- Intensive & Critical Care life saving procedures
- Emergency Care felated imaging Teecniques & Interventions
Overall Best Oral boards Presentation in final Masters in Emergency medicine Examination, Conducted at MIMS,Kochi,Kerala.